We're putting the power of automation in the hands of growers
- Command a fleet of tractors from one remote location
- Plan routes, schedule jobs, and receive real-time equipment alerts remotely
- Design custom routes with Record-and-Replay™ path capability
- Optimize route planning and implement control that minimizes overlap and inputs
- Automate tractor operations in broad acre, row crops, orchards, and vineyards with a clear view of the sky
- Drive tractors in manual or autonomous mode
- Remote E-stop and obstacle avoidance
Future of Farming
Growers that invest in automation today will see real efficiency gains and cost savings by multiplying the power of their human resources.
Investment in autonomous technology can return up to 75% of existing tractor driving labor costs. Optimized path planning and implement control that minimizes overlap and input usage can save up to 20% of inputs during operations.
Bear Flag tractors are designed to be deployed as a fleet and controlled by a single supervisor. One supervisor to many machines, operating day or night means more productivity and more output for critical and time-sensitive operations.
In the US tractor related accidents continue to be the leading cause of farm worker fatalities. taking the human out of the cab reduces the risk of injury or death on the job and increases overall job satisfaction.